Sunday, September 7, 2014

Conversion Story


What is something everyone can relate to? Every Christian has a story. One day I tried to write a poem, to tell such a story, but it was just terrible. So I decided to put some of my favorite quotes together, such quotes many can relate to, much better than my own words. Anyways, enjoy the "poem". :)


Although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man
Against You only, have I sinned
And done evil in Your sight
Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean
It is written,
"I am willing; be cleansed
Surely I will cause breath to enter you
And you shall live
I will be found by you"

For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard
I will teach transgressors Your ways
To save sinners, of whom I am chief
By this we know love,
Because He laid down His life for us
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life
Nor any other created thing,
Shall be able to separate us from the love of God

"Let not your heart be troubled
I will come again and recieve you unto Myself"
"There shall be no more pain
For the former things have passed away"

*1 Timothy 1:13
Psalm 51:4
Matthew 8:2
Matthew 4:4
Matthew 8:3
Ezekiel 37:5
Jeremiah 29:14
Acts 4:20
Psalm 51:13
1 Timothy 1:15
1 John 3:16
Romans 8:37,38
John 14:1,3
Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment